Contoh Cerita Yang Menggunakan Simple Past Tense Dan Present Perfect Tense
Contoh cerita tentang diri sendiri yang menggunakan simple past tense dan present perfect tense
1. Contoh cerita tentang diri sendiri yang menggunakan simple past tense dan present perfect tense
1.cerita tentang kegiatan saat liburan yang lalu 2.paragraf masa lalu tentang pengalaman menyedihkan
2. menceritakan pengalaman menggunakan simple past tense dan simple present perfect tense
Simple past tense untuk kejadian yang sudah berlalu seperti my mother was buy a cake at shop cake last year
3. Buatlah cerita menggunakan present progressive, simple past tense, past perfect tense, dan simple future tense
present progressive
Today is 16th August and tomorrow is my sister’s birthday. Her name is Kristal. I want to give her a surprise. I have talked to some of her friends. They have helped me to prepare a surprising party. We have discussed it since July. We are going to celebrate my sister’s birthday in a small restaurant near my house. Our parents have also agreed it. The restaurant has been booked by our parents. What about the birthday present? No worries, I have prepared it too. She loves art very much. I have made a painting for her. I hope she will like it. But I haven’t wrapped the painting because it hasn’t dried yet.
Have you ever celebrated someone’s birthday?
simple past tenseI am Sarah. My full name is Sarah Lau Smith. I am a second grade student of Junior High School. I am 14 years old. My birth day is on July 5. In my family, I am the second child. I have an older brother named Nathan and one younger sister named Grace. My mother is from China and my father is from Australia. We live in Indonesia. My family and I love pets. We have some pets at home, namely five fish, one dog and two cats. Nathan love cats and I love dogs. Our cats and dog are like friends. They never fight.
In the future, I want to be a veterinarian. I want to help animals to survive and live longer. I like watching their unique behaviors. They are all beautiful creatures. I love animals.
kalo mau kalimat past perfect tense, dan simple future tense chat aja ya4. Buatlah 3 kalimat tersebut: simple present tense, simple past tense, simple future tense, present perfect tense, past perfect tense, future perfect tense, present continuous tense, past continuous tense, dan past future tense.
Jawaban:
simple present tense :
- She enjoys playing the piano.
simple past tense :
- I watched a movie with my family yesterday.
simple future tense :
- He will go to the library tommorow.
present perfect tense :
- She has forgotten her homework.
past perfect tense :
- The plane had left by the time I got to the airport.
future perfect tense :
- He will have arrived.
present continuous tense :
- She is not going to the game tonight.
past continuous tense :
- I was making dinner when she arrived.
past future tense
- He said he would buy a house last year.
maaf kalau salah..
5. Contoh dari simple past tense dan present perfect tense
Simple Past Tense And Present Perfect Tense
JAWABAN:
Simple Past Tense
1. Ameera lived in Kuala Simpang when she was a child
2. Attar visited his grand mother last weekend
3. Fatima went to Pucok Krueng on last holiday
4. I met Ammar in the library yesterday
5. We saw a big monkey on our mango tree in front of our house.
6. Egra finished her assignment two days ago
7. My father drank a cup of coffee with his friend in the Ketageh Kupie
8. Yudi swam with his brother in the swimming pool yesterday
9. Yuly bought a new dress for her birthday party a few days ago
10. Fatih sent a letter to his friend last month.
Present Perfect Tense
1. Ameera has lived in Kuala Simpang since she was a child
2. Attar has visited his grand mother for several times this weekend
3. Fatima has gone to Pucok Krueng this year
4. I have met Ammar in the library
5. We have ever seen a big monkey on our mango tree in front of our house.
6. Egra has finished her assignment
7. My father has drunk a cup of coffee with his friend in the Ketageh Kupie
8. Yudi has swum with his brother in the swimming pool
9. Yuly has bought a new dress for her birthday party since a few days ago
10. Fatih has sent a letter to his friend.
PEMBAHASAN:
Simple Past Tense
Simple past tense digunakan untuk menyatakan suatu kejadian di waktu tertentu di masa lampau.
Time expression: yesterday, last two days, last year, this morning, a week ago, ...etc.
Formula:
Verbal sentences:
(+) Subject + Verb2
(-) Subject + did + not + Verb1
(?) Did + Subject + Verb1?
Nominal sentence:
(+) Subject + to be (was/were) + O/C
(-) Subject + to be (was/ were) + O/C
(?) To be (was/ were) +Subject + O/C?
Contoh:
1. Ammar and Ameera were arguing about something when I walked into the room. (Ammar dan Ameera sedang berdebat tentang sesuatu ketika aku masuk ke kamar)
2. Iqbal wasn't at home when I came, he was in his office. (Iqbal tidak di rumah ketika saya datang, dia di kantornya)
3. I was surprised when I saw him wore a woman dress. (Saya terkejut ketika saya melihatnya mengenakan pakaian wanita)
Present Perfect Tense
Present perfect tense merupakan suatu tense yang menggambarkan suatu kejadian yang terjadi sebelum satu spesifik waktu di masa lalu tetapi masih berlanjut sampai sekarang. Tense ini terdiri dari gabungan aspek perfect (sebelum satu spesifik waktu di masa lampau) dan bingkai waktu present (masa sekarang).
Selain itu, tense ini juga bisa menggambarkan suatu kejadian yang dimulai dan berakhir di masa lampau tetapi efeknya masih dirasakan sampai saat sekarang. Lebih singkatnya, tense ini digunakan sebagai penghubung antara masa lalu dan masa sekarang.
Rumus Present Perfect Tense
Present perfect tense dibentuk dengan auxiliary verb have atau has dan past participle (verb 3). Have berpasangan dengan subjek I, You, We, dan They sedangkan Has digunakan untuk subjek He, She, dan It.
Positif
I/You/We/They + have + verb 3
He/She/It + has + verb 3
Negatif
I/You/We/They + have + not + verb 3
He/She/It + has + not + verb 3
Interogatif
Have + I/You/We/They + verb 3?
Has + He/She/It + verb 3?
Contoh:
The lecturer has asked some important questions to me today. ( Dosen telah mengajukan beberapa pertanyaan penting kepada saya hari ini)
My mother has told me to not go anywhere (Ibu saya telah mengatakan kepada saya untuk tidak pergi ke mana pun)
PELAJARI LEBIH LANJUT:
Materi tentang simple past : brainly.co.id/tugas/703346
Materi tentang present perfect: brainly.co.id/tugas/2388717
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DETAIL JAWABAN:
Kelas : 10
Mata Pelajaran: bahasa Inggris
Bab : 7
Kode: 10.5.7
Simple past tense
Menggunakan did
( + ) She wanted to go to the cinema yesterday. (Ia ingin pergi ke bioskop kemarin.)
( – ) She did not want to study Math yesterday. (Ia tidak ingin belajar Matematika kemarin.)
( ? ) Did she want to study Math yesterday? (Apakah dia ingin belajar Matematika kemarin.)
Menggunakan was/were
( + ) She was angry because you were late. (Ia marah karena kamu terlambat.)
( – ) She was not happy because you were late. (Ia tidak bahagian karena kamu terlambat.)
( ? ) Was she angry because you were late? (Apa ia marah karena kamu terlambat?)
Present perfect tense
( + ) You have forgotten your lunch box
( - ) You haven't forgotten your lunch box
( ? ) Have you forgotten your lunch box?
6. buat cerita menggunakan simple past tense dan present perfect
Jawaban:
I ate my favourite bread.I have eaten my breakfastPenjelasan:
7. apa contoh lirik lagu yang menggunakan simple present tense,past tense,dan Present Perfect Tense
1. simple present:
"first you wanna go to the left, and you wanna turn right" - what do you mean?/ justin bieber
2. past simple:
"everybody knew you're liar, everybody knew you're player" - everybody knew/citra scholastika
3. present perfect:
"and i hope you have what you've dreamt of..." - i will always love you/ witney huston
8. Tolong buatkan contoh cerita yang dalam 1 paragraf menggunakan simple past tense,present perfect tense, simple present tense,present future tense,present continous tense
present tense :
Yogyakarta is a very special city for it's arts, culture and culinary. It is a perfect place to find the best Batik as well as wach puppent as well as gamelan concerts.
Past tense :
During my holiday, I made of handcrafts. At the time, i was crazy about art and creativity. many ideas had come to my mind three monts before. All of the ideas were written on my note books so i could read them again.
perfect tense :
Today is 3rd october and tomorrow is my sisters birthday. Her name is Krystal. i want to give her a surprise. i have talked to some of her friends. they helped me to prepare a surprising party.
continous tense :
Today, Chiya is visiting her grandparents. she loves coocking with her grandma, usually teaches her how to cook delicious soup
future tense :
Next thursday is going to be my younger sister birthday. she will be 10 years old. we are to have a simple but awesome birthday party.
9. Contoh simple past tense dan present perfect tense
Simple Past Tense
Fungsi:
Menceritakan suatu peristiwa yang terjadi di masa yang telah lampauPola kalimat:
(+) S + V2 + O/C(–) S + did + not + V1 + O/C(?) Did + S + V1 + O/C + ?Contoh:
(+) Mariana ate apple yesterday(–) Mariana didn't eat apple yesterday(?) Did Mariana eat apple yesterday?(+) Cleo and Clara went to library two weeks ago(–) Cleo and Clara didn't go to library two weeks ago(?) Did Cleo and Clara go to library two weeks ago? Simple Present PerfectFungsi:
Menceritakan suatu peristiwa yang TELAH terjadi di masa yang telah lampauPola kalimat:
(+) S + has/have + V3 + O/C(–) S + has/have + not + V3 + O/C(?) Has/Have + S + V1 + O/C + ?Contoh:
(+) Mariana has eaten apple yesterday(–) Mariana has eaten apple yesterday(?) Has Mariana eaten apple yesterday?(+) Cleo and Clara have gone to library two weeks ago(–) Cleo and Clara have gone to library two weeks ago(?) Have Cleo and Clara gone to library two weeks ago?10. Cerita bahasa inggris dengan menggunakan simple present tense,simple past tense,future tense dan perfect tense
Hello Verasilvania15
Once upon a time, there was a man who stared at the moon. "The moon is always beautiful whenever I look at it", said the man. "I will go there someday", said the man confidently."I have traveled all over the world, so going there is just a matter of time", said the man. The next morning, the man died because of cancer.
The end
11. Contoh cerita bahasa inggris yang didalam 1 cerita terdapat simple past tense, present perfect tense, past perfect tense
Haunted theatre
Last week, me and my family went to XXI in Kuningan city mall of Jakarta. When we arrived at the mall, we directly rushed to XXI cinema and bought the tickets. After we bought the tickets, we went to have lunch. We had our lunch in Ichiban sushi. We checked the time and it's our turn to watch so we decided to hurry and go to the cinema. When we arrived, the cinema was very deserted and quiet. Then we finally realized that there was no one. Not a single soul except the silent waiter, the ticket cashier and us. The atmosphere was really quiet and my mother was scared so we entered the the studio quickly. Inside the studio, there was no one again. I started to feel the chills and cringed. Not long later the lamps was turned off and the movie began. During the movie, I felt something or someone touched me. I was curious so I looked behind. I saw a shadow of a man without the person. I thought my minds was playing tricks with me so i just forget about the shadow and enjoyed the movie. After the movie finished, I asked my mother and father whether they had felt someone touched them. They said that they also felt the same. Suddenly, a nearby lamp explodes by itself! Me and my family was really shocked and ran away to the parking lot. We rushed home as fast as we can. At home, I did a research about the cinema and found out that there was a person called Mr. Jenovocic who died during the fire in the cinema. When I read the review, people said that his shadow and soul never left the cinema and always appear on 23rd May, the day he died. I also found out that 23rd May was the day when I and my family went there. I faced left and right to check if there are any shadows. Fortunately, there are no shadows. But, I forgot to face behind. When I faced behind I saw a shadow and went into a coma for two whole days. When I woke up I realized that shadow was my own shadow.
SEMOGA BERMANFAAT~
12. Contoh paragraf yang menggunakan simple past tense dan present perfect tense
Juni has always loved the rain. She has played in the rain many times before. Playing in the rain has been her favourite activity since kindergarten.
She has special boots and a favourite umbrella. The boots have been worn by Juni since morning. The umbrella has been ready to protect her body from the rain.
Sometimes, Juni doesn’t wear her boots. She doesn’t even use her favourite umbrella. She feels the rain on her skin. Her mother has let her to play in the rain.Yestersay i went to swimming pool with myfather.Myfather had prepered swimsuit before we went there.We went there by car i was very happy.We have been in swimming pool for three hour
13. Tolong buatkan cerita yang menggunakan simple past tense dan present perfect tense
I am Sarah. My full name is Sarah Lau Smith. I am a second grade student of Junior High School. I am 14 years old. My birth day is on July 5.
In my family, I am the second child. I have an older brother named Nathan and one younger sister named Grace. My mother is from China and my father is from Australia. We live in Indonesia.
My family and I love pets. We have some pets at home, namely five fish, one dog and two cats. Nathan love cats but I love dogs. Our cats and dog are like friends. They never fight.
In the future, I want to be a veterinarian. I want to help animals to survive so they can live longer. I like watching their unique behaviors. They are all beautiful creatures. I love animals.
14. Contoh paragraf yang menggunakan simple past tense dan present perfect tense
Simple past tense
(+) I went to surabaya yeaterday
(?) Did i go to surabaya yesterday?
Yes, you did/ no you did not
(-) I did not go to surabaya yesterday
Present perfect tense
(+) I sweep the floor
(-) I don't sweep the floor
(?) Do you sweep the floor
(-?) Dont you sweep the floor?
15. Cerita bahasa inggris dengan menggunakan simple present tense,simple past tense,future tense dan perfect tense
yesterday i brought a rice and 5 minute later i have eaten it so now i'm full
Posting Komentar untuk "Contoh Cerita Yang Menggunakan Simple Past Tense Dan Present Perfect Tense"