Contoh Soal Dan Jawaban Conditional Sentence
contoh soal contoh soal conditional sentence dan jawabannya
1. contoh soal contoh soal conditional sentence dan jawabannya
1. Type 0 : if you ..... (heat) ice, it .... (melt)
Answer :if you heat ice, it melts
2. Type 1 : if you .... (stand) in the rain, you .... (get) wet
Answer : if you stand in the rain, you will get wet
3. Type 2 : if i ... (be) you, i .... (buy) that car
Answer : if i were you, i would buy that car
4. Type 3 : if she .... (pay) me earlier, this .... (not, happen) to her
Answer : if she had paid me earlier, this wouldn't have happenee to her
2. Contoh soal conditional sentence dan jawaban
1.i will come to your house if i don't have any meeting
1.i can do my home work if i study
3. contoh soal conditional sentence dan jawabannya
type 1
if she (not phone) me,i (mad) at her
if she doesn't phone me,i will mad at her
type 2
if i (see) ghost, i (scream)
if i saw ghost,i would scream
4. Buatlah contoh soal tentang conditional sentence beserta jawabannya!
Jawaban:
If we had left the house earlier, they WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN (be; negative) so late getting to the ship
If today WERE (be) Sunday, we could go to the beach.
Don’t expect too much if you WANT (want) to be happy.
Penjelasan:
5. contoh soal conditional sentence teks beserta jawabannya
If I finish the assignment before Saturday, I………………..it to my lecture
jawaban:can submit
terima kasih
6. contoh soal berbentuk conditional sentence
if you got a bunch of money,....it on stupid things?
a. would you spend
b. would you have spent
answer : "would you spend
when he....to sleep, her never counts sheep leaping over fances.
a. goes
b. will go
answer : goes because zero coditional berupa habitual activity (kebiasaan)
7. contoh soal dan jawaban materi conditional sentence
Semoga dapat membantu
8. contoh soal conditional sentence dan pembahasannya
If I had had free time …………..
a. I will watch the movie together with my friend.
b. I would watch the movie together with my friend.
c. I would have watched the movie together with my friends.
d. I would have been watching the movie together with my friends.
3. What is the fact of the previous sentence? (question no. 2)
9. contoh soal dan jawaban conditional sentence type 2 yang banyak ya ?
1. If she didnt meet me, she would decide to suicide. fact: She meets me, so she doesn’t suicide. 2. I would be there now if she invited me to her wedding party. fact: She doesn’t invite me, so I am not there. 3. We would study abroad if we passed the final test. fact: we don’t pass the final exam. 4. If I had much money, she would marry me. fact: I don’t have much money, so she doesn’t marry me. 5. I would tell you the truth if I knew it. fact: I don’t know the truth.1. If we (have) a yacht, we (sail) the seven seas. 2. If he (have) more time, he (learn) karate. 3. If they (tell) their father, he (be) very angry. 4. She (spend) a year in the USA if it (be) easier to get a green card. 5. If I (live) on a lonely island, I (run) around naked all day. 6. We (help) you if we (know) how. 7. My brother (buy) a sports car if he (have) the money. 8. If I (feel) better, I (go) to the cinema with you. 9. If you (go) by bike more often, you (be / not) so flabby. 10. She (not / talk) to you if she (be) mad at you.
10. contoh 2 soal conditional sentence
This day the weather is very hot
The goverment tell us that next month the rain frequences will rise
kayak gitu kah?1. If we had left the house earlier, they……………….(be; negative) so late getting to the ship.
2. If I finish the assignment before Saturday, I………………..(submit) it to my lecture
jawabannya
1. would not have been
2. can submit
11. contoh soal conditional sentence
If I advise her about
travelling by plane with
children, … to me?First conditional = if + S + V1, S + will + V1
Example = if I study hard, I will pass the exam
Second conditional = if + S + V2, S + would + V1
Example = if she talked about her secret, we would know it
12. contoh soal dan pembahasan tentang conditional sentence
Contoh soal tentang conditional sentence :
- Isilah bentuk kata kerja yang benar yang ada di dalam kurung pada kalimat berikut ini
=> Had I known his address, I…………….(write) him a letter.
Answer => would have written.
Smoga membantu^^
13. contoh soal essay conditional sentence beserta jawabannya
If you.......(have) mich money you.........(buy) a ticket to bali
Answer
Have.
Will buy
14. 5 contoh soal conditional sentence
Jawaban:
1.If we had left the house earlier, they……………….(be; negative) so late getting to the ship.2.If I finish the assignment before Saturday, I………………..(submit) it to my lecturer.3.If I had seen the concert, I………………..(tell) you about it last night.4.Had Juki not interfered in his brother’s marital problems, there…………………(be) peace between them.5.She would give you the money if she……………………(have) it.FOLLOWAKUDANJADIKANJAWABANTECERDAS15. Contoh soal dari CONDITIONAL SENTENCE ?
if i have a lot of money,i'ii buy a car
Posting Komentar untuk "Contoh Soal Dan Jawaban Conditional Sentence"